Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

32 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Things not good in here tonight. Maya shut herself away in the bathroom and Stepan gone to bed in an angry mood.

I suppose tis is real life?

She didn't just shut  herself in the bathroom but she's kinda hiding from the camera.

I didn't see them argue but if they did, they shouldn't.  They are no longer a couple - just roommates.  My guess is if there was an argument, its foundation is jealousy. The question is, how can you be a platonic roommate with someone you FUCKED for a few years?

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

She didn't just shut  herself in the bathroom but she's kinda hiding from the camera.

I didn't see them argue but if they did, they shouldn't.  They are no longer a couple - just roommates.  My guess is if there was an argument, its foundation is jealousy. The question is, how can you be a platonic roommate with someone you FUCKED for a few years?

Could be she shut herself away to work on a sculpture away from Step after they had  a argument.

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Could be she shut herself away to work on a sculpture away from Step after they had  a argument.

She had her dust mask on, and was working on the sculpture. She spent quite a bit of time there. I won't comment on their activities other than I kept track of what she was doing by going to the thumbnails after I checked cams 4 and 5.

I was spending the majority of my time watching the apartment on the hill.

I wonder if these two can continue as they are much longer. Maya spends over three days and nights a week away from here and has clearly built a life outside. She returns normally to work on her sculptures.

Meanwhile in her spare time from the above she cooks, cleans, washes the pots and pans, does the laundry and walks the dog. Stepan, the lazy bastard, just sits at his computer day and night. Why does she continue as she does. I think she has not got the finances to free herself of the lazy bastard and she has to be commended for her perseverance in continuing to make life bearable for both of them.

Hmmmm.... lazy bastard, you say... Seeing as he is not in the app for most of the day, I would assume that he has a job somewhere and is earning money. What kind of job he is doing no one knows. It might be hard labour, it might be mentally demanding... who knows. So coming home and sitting in front of the pc might be a way to chill out. And although most of you only see what you want to see... I have seen S washing the dishes and cooking food. And if M is making a mess with her sculptures then it up to her to clean her mess up when she is finished. The cause of the "sexual separation" might just be that M is more interested in her sculptures than she is interested in S. Pure speculation, though. As are the comments about M leaving the app several times a week to visit her boyfriend... She might, however have a part-time job, she may be doing exhibitions... who knows?

However, although all the conspiracy theories make for interesting reading, none of us can really say what is going on with these two. Unless of course you are their next door neighbour.. :biggrin: and even then, you would still be guessing about a lot of events.

22 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

And just to prove a point....both M&S are now sitting in front of the pc, eating and drinking, talking and watching a movie together....even laughing together...!!!!

Looks to me that maya had cooked his lunch and he will be off back to work in a minute. Meanwhile Maya packing her rucksack in the kitchen, Suspect she will be off for the night shortly as she does most Monday nights.

53 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Looks to me that maya had cooked his lunch and he will be off back to work in a minute. Meanwhile Maya packing her rucksack in the kitchen, Suspect she will be off for the night shortly as she does most Monday nights.

as I predicted, Maya gone for the night expect her back about this time tomorrow?

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

As I predicted maya has gone, probably for the night - if so expect her back about this time tomorrow. Don't ask me where she goes -  its a mystery?

It is no mystery not to keep anyone but the new lover to resort 
  She did not show her friends because she was Arrogant whith them
Sister Maya
Maya took the money from her sister for  project  she and the new friend and the project was competing sister project and informed her sister   asked Maya to return the money could not because the project was a failure She was angry sister and will not satisfy  even if the money back because the sister is considered a betrayal by Maya
yesterday. , Maya cried six times 
I became sorry for her 
She became lonely  no sister and no friends

Last comment  to me here

3 hours ago, Guest said:

It is no mystery not to keep anyone but the new lover to resort 
  She did not show her friends because she was Arrogant whith them
Sister Maya
Maya took the money from her sister for  project  she and the new friend and the project was competing sister project and informed her sister   asked Maya to return the money could not because the project was a failure She was angry sister and will not satisfy  even if the money back because the sister is considered a betrayal by Maya
yesterday. , Maya cried six times 
I became sorry for her 
She became lonely  no sister and no friends

Last comment  to me here

Difficult to understand fully but if the above is true and I may have misinterpreted it, it appears that in addition to her boyfriend/partner Maya has screwed everybody else (except Stepan of course). Goes to show that if you cannot understand Russian we don't know what is really happening?

• Like 1