Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Maya home after being away yet another night. Really shit atmosphere, no talking and she has been totally blanked by Stepan. He's got to get over it and move on.

I've minimized my viewing of this channel to sporadic Fridays and Saturdays visits. For the other 5 days, it's "rinse and repeat". Stepan plays computer games and either Maya is home doing her clay molding (or whatever you call it), or reading in the bedroom.  If "boy toy" makes an appearance, it will be on the weekend; even though it has been a few weekends since we've seen him (assuming he's still boinking Maya).

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've minimized my viewing of this channel to sporadic Fridays and Saturdays visits. For the other 5 days, it's "rinse and repeat". Stepan plays computer games and either Maya is home doing her clay molding (or whatever you call it), or reading in the bedroom.  If "boy toy" makes an appearance, it will be on the weekend; even though it has been a few weekends since we've seen him (assuming he's still boinking Maya).

Very wise

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya and Stepan General Chat Comments (Aug1,2017 to Oct 31,2017)
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Maya & Stepan General Chat Comments Nov. 01,2017. to ?
5 minutes ago, peking said:

you are a hero!!!!!!

hope this is an opening up and not a leaving thing

Confused? Maya bates and then leaves for the night and she is not back yet today. 

If she's bating has the beau gone or was she warming it for him.