Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

According the last month reply´s , I have the idea that the viewers have more problems whit the situation than Maya and Stepan . Its there life , let them go ,they doing very well . Oke they have no sex , they don´t fight or something worst .This is " real life ".:biggrin: 

7 minutes ago, turkey said:

According the last month reply´s , I have the idea that the viewers have more problems whit the situation than Maya and Stepan . Its there life , let them go ,they doing very well . Oke they have no sex , they don´t fight or something worst .This is " real life ".:biggrin: 

In real life you either leave your girlfriend or if you're married you divorce the wife & start a new life with a new girl

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

In real life you either leave your girlfriend or if you're married you leave the wife & start a new life with a new girl

You think so ? I don´t want to feed the couples who act like Maya & Stepan .

47 minutes ago, turkey said:

And there are times when they cant stand being in the same room together or do not speak. Occasionally they get on together but sadly most of the time they never smile and appear to be living with each other under sufferance. I have said previously that if Maya had the means to do so she would probably have left sometime ago. I get the impression that Stepan is hanging on for some sort of reconciliation.

If one is to base an apartments popularity by number of posts from RLC's standpoint. This apartment is in fourth position. Led by Girls on Vacation 1st. Leora and Paul 2nd. The three K's 3rd.

Just a point to ponder. There must be real, Real Life problems in some of the other apartments.  :cry:

On 10/24/2017 at 2:32 PM, scutus said:

Just a point to ponder. There must be real, Real Life problems in some of the other apartments.  :cry:

There are two types of people. Sex lovers and life lovers.Sex lovers You see them every day. Lovers of life Just watching .:dodgy:

What has happened to big sister who used to visit on a regular basis. I last saw her on Aug 8 when she arrived with Maya and both were relieved that Stepan has not come home from camping. Maya danced a little jig and shrieked with delight when she realised  he was'nt there. Sister stayed the night. She was about later in that month for one night as well. With Maya in bed she talked to Stepan and that is the only time I have ever seen him angry and raise his voice. I have not seen her since, only Mum on a couple of times.