Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

These two have spent long hours outside this apartment over the last day or so. The 3 cats(including one that is sick) and the dog have been left to there own devices.  They are showing a complete lack of respect towards these animals and they should be ashamed of themselves. They are not fit to keep animals.

• Like 1

Please pull the fucking plug on these two.  They are the antithesis of real life.  No one breaks up with there significant other (of multiple years) and then lives in the same apartment unless the apartment is free.  And even then it means they have no hope for their own lives.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sinedar said:

Please pull the fucking plug on these two.  They are the antithesis of real life.  No one breaks up with there significant other (of multiple years) and then lives in the same apartment unless the apartment is free.  And even then it means they have no hope for their own lives.

Fully agree. They are wasting their lives and should be released from the misery of trying to be nice to each other. No matter HOW HARD THEY TRY TO APPEAR NORMAL THE ANIMOSITY SHOWS THROUGH.

• Like 1

Some people are quite capable of living with each other, having an amicable relationship albeit not a sexual relationship. Because Stepan is not able to perform sexually, for whatever reason, does not mean that Maya has fallen out of love with him. Stepan, in my eyes, seems a decent fella, who, most probably still loves his partner and realises that Maya still has needs and is happy that she can fulfil her needs somewhere else.

When one partner has a problem, be it sexual or health related, does that mean the other partner just packs-up and leaves? I think not. And if you are the type of person who does leave then I think you are not a very decent person.

I have acquaintances who married some 20 years ago. For the last 10 years she has been bedridden with Multiple Sclerosis. He looks after his wife because he is in love with her and she with him. He visits "a Friend" a couple of times a month with whom he has a sexual relationship. His wife knows this. It is not a situation which she enjoys but understanding her husbands needs, quietly accepts this.

So, I would suggest that everybody who puts their own negative thoughts on this forum, should try to understand the reason that M&S are living their life the way they are at the moment. They are not aggressive towards each other. The opposite is true. Maybe they are just going through a bad patch, something which occurs in many relationships. They might decide to stay together, they might decide to leave the project. Whatever they decide, it is their decision to take and not ours.

Whatever their decision, I wish them well.

Edited by Boitoske
Spelling
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Some people are quite capable of living with each other, having an amicable relationship albeit not a sexual relationship. Because Stepan is not able to perform sexually, for whatever reason, does not mean that Maya has fallen out of love with him. Stepan, in my eyes, seems a decent fella, who, most probably still loves his partner and realises that Maya still has needs and is happy that she can fulfil her needs somewhere else.

When one partner has a problem, be it sexual or health related, does that mean the other partner just packs-up and leaves? I think not. And if you are the type of person who does leave then I think you are not a very decent person.

I have acquaintances who married some 20 years ago. For the last 10 years she has been bedridden with Multiple Sclerosis. He looks after his wife because he is in love with her and she with him. He visits "a Friend" a couple of times a month with whom he has a sexual relationship. His wife knows this. It is not a situation which she enjoys but understanding her husbands needs, quietly accepts this.

So, I would suggest that everybody who puts their own negative thoughts on this forum, should try to understand the reason that M&S are living their life the way they are at the moment. They are not aggressive towards each other. The opposite is true. Maybe they are just going through a bad patch, something which occurs in many relationships. They might decide to stay together, they might decide to leave the project. Whatever they decide, it is their decision to take and not ours.

Whatever their decision, I wish them well.

Has one of these two got a problem as you describe ? Her times on camera with her new boyfriend indicated love for him. If she is going to him for sexual needs I think it unlikely that she would leave the apartment for 24 hour stretches and for 36 hours as she did on Monday/Tuesday this week. Where has she been all of today? Where is the wedding ring that Maya wore until 3 months ago.She should leave and start a new life with him if possible. This is not a negative  thought but it is my honest opinion.

12 hours ago, Sinedar said:

People actually HAVE broken up with their significant others and have had to live with them before. Instead of asking RLC to cancel the apartment, why don't you just simply not look at them if it bothers you that much?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Under maintenance? Really? It's a joke? 

From what I have seen today the atmosphere in this apartment has been pretty hostile all day. No talking, keeping to different rooms and  Stepan spending a long time in bed away from his computer.. Both left in the evening for short spells but not together and they returned  separately. I wonder if at all kicked off at some point?

3 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

From what I have seen today the atmosphere in this apartment has been pretty hostile all day. No talking, keeping to different rooms and  Stepan spending a long time in bed away from his computer.. Both left in the evening for short spells but not together and they returned  separately. I wonder if at all kicked off at some point?

I don't see this house getting any better for either one of them, sooner or later RLC will have to closed this house

34 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

You're a bit of a noob (not a bad thing). It is no different than most of the past several months.

I'm going out on a limb to say we're about to see some changes for this apartment.  It's NEVER (that I can recall) down for maintenance unless a camera goes bad; and that hasn't happened a looong time.

PS:  30 minutes later, Stepan still in front of the 'puter.  Oh well. :(

it's a shame what happened  with this couple ,i think she will come back to him later ,,they don't hate each other because they would not be there  together ,, when you hate there's no living together ,, you can tell that they still love each other ,, i see it at time's when she smiles at him and the way she will cook for him and have it ready when he get's home ,,, maybe just a break ,, time will tell

Edited by bobbysac
spelling