Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, bobbysac said:

it's a shame what happened  with this couple ,i think she with come back to him later ,,they don't hate each other because they would not be there  together ,, when you hate there's no living together ,, you can tell that they still love each other ,, i see it at time's when she smiles at him and the way she will cook for him and have it ready when he get's home ,,, maybe just a break ,, time will tell

Just a guess but I think what broke them apart as a couple is she's more motivated and creative then he is.  Sexual attraction can last only so long.  Most couples who 'separate' do so 12-18 months after already realizing its time to move on.  How they remain on friendly terms/rommates while her "front door" is locked tight is a mystery to me.

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Just a guess but I think what broke them apart as a couple is she's more motivated and creative then he is.  Sexual attraction can last only so long.  Most couples who 'separate' do so 12-18 months after already realizing its time to move on.  How they remain on friendly terms/rommates while her "front door" is locked tight is a mystery to me.

if she had somewhere else to live with her 3 cats, dog and boyfriend she would have gone weeks/months ago. As it is she has no alternative but to stay at the moment. Had a quick look and notice she has left(for the day?).If so previous form for Fridays says she will not be back until tomorrow night. Hope Stepan has the foresight to feed the pets.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's pretty obvious to me that they are staying together for the benefit of the "children."

It's painful and difficult for a dog to choose between masters, and cats get annoyed and mentally unstable when they have to change staff.

The dog is more a nuisance to them then anything else. Pooch gets very little love. A walk in the AM and another in the evening. Otherwise they don't engage with Fido. They'll cuddle the stuffing out of the cats but Fido gets no affection.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, kalevipoeg said:

It is hard to move elsewhere without a job, without money, without anything.

I may be wrong. But I think I have seen Stepan unpacking, labeling, and repacking a shipment of cosmetics since the change in their relationship. If they still have their cosmetics distributorship, they are not without money. A little research will show that this is not a small investment on their part. Nor is their profit margin.

Their apartment is of the first group of apartments at the onset of RLC. Which has not had anything done to it since day one. Other than the wear and tear of kitty claws on the fabric of the couch.

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

I may be wrong. But I think I have seen Stepan unpacking, labeling, and repacking a shipment of cosmetics since the change in their relationship. If they still have their cosmetics distributorship, they are not without money. A little research will show that this is not a small investment on their part. Nor is their profit margin.

Their apartment is of the first group of apartments at the onset of RLC. Which has not had anything done to it since day one. Other than the wear and tear of kitty claws on the fabric of the couch.

This Apartment has been around for quite some time. Once Maya & Stepan vacate it will be closed and never to be seen again.

• Like 1