Sara & Jeka

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, either VH lied about the foursome or VJSJ lied to VH about the foursome or all of them lied about the foursome. 

I guess I'm not done bitching about this. Guess I don't like being lied to either. 

Well as we all know the two couples it was pretty obvious a foursome won't happen. I did not expect one...

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath and Golfer, I hear the wisdom in your voices. As usual, I have issues in my personal life and I’m taking it out on others. Sorry @Violet&Jeff, @Jeka&co, and @Voyeur House TV. I didn’t mean to to be so rude and call you liars. Even though it didn’t go as I had expected, it did look like you had a good time with each other. Don’t t let my expectations discourage you from visiting each other again, even if it’s just to hang out with each other and nothing more. I’m sorry ❤️

Alright Amy we are all friends here :biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath and Golfer, I hear the wisdom in your voices. As usual, I have issues in my personal life and I’m taking it out on others. Sorry @Violet&Jeff, @Jeka&co, and @Voyeur House TV. I didn’t mean to to be so rude and call you liars. Even though it didn’t go as I had expected, it did look like you had a good time with each other. Don’t t let my expectations discourage you from visiting each other again, even if it’s just to hang out with each other and nothing more. I’m sorry ❤️

we're allways here for you .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Then why did they lie? And who lied?

I'm sorry.  I agree with Broxman and Amy's original post here.  While I may not call it an outright lie it was certainly  "puffing".  Not everyone that subscribes or visits VH knows the couples like you guys do.  You guys need to quit being apologists for VH and put yourselves in other people's shoes once in awhile. Ya know, have a bit of empathy.  The implication was very clear that something "hot" was going to happen.  Now if you're in an assisted living home for seniors you may consider playing cards "the hottest action" but I don't think those subscribing or visiting a voyeur site do.  Broxman and Amy are both right.  VH needs to chill with the inflammatory tweets.  That two of the hottest couples were visiting last night would have been sufficient.  I do not think Jeka & Sarah, or Jeff & Violet lied to VH.  I think they might have notified VH they were going to visit and it was taken from there.  The implication in the tweet was wrong, misleading, and/or both and clearly lies at the feet of VH.  It was a valid criticism and a constructive one.  If the powers that be at VH are smart, they will encourage and listen to the criticisms posted here.  They can learn a lot from some of them. 

BTW, I really do consider Jeff and Violet to be one of, if not the, hottest couple on VH..  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1