Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Or like they do over at Misty in VHTV #1, #2 .... #34 etc :biggrin:

Still the question whos it is, so maybe:

Glasha-BF#1, G-BF#2, G-BF#3....

Angie-BF#1, A-BF#2...

Sonya-BF#1

But  then we have situations like tat guy, what would he be? Glasha-BF#2+Angie-BF#1....... No, this metode works better on Kristy, Skaterboy#1, #2, #3...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Still the question whos it is, so maybe:

Glasha-BF#1, G-BF#2, G-BF#3....

Angie-BF#1, A-BF#2...

Sonya-BF#1

But  then we have situations like tat guy, what would he be? Glasha-BF#2+Angie-BF#1....... No, this metode works better on Kristy, Skaterboy#1, #2, #3...

laughing-smiley-face.gifhell, a lot of us have trouble keeping the girls names straight-wouldn't this be fun 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:
Yup, just a little cropped sneak peek pic from a premium cam every once in a while would be nice, don't get why that NEVER happens? I don't even know what four of the girls look like? I'll see what I can do, Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Johnny.

7 hours ago, happyone said:

This is going to be funny!!!

Someone writes:  I see  boyfriend is in the apartment (seems to be with Sonya) 

Another:  Whose boyfriend?

Someone: Sonya's boyfriend

Another: But I thought Glasha;s was named boyfriend!!!

Sounds like the old:

Who's on first?
What's on second?
No, What's on third.

Routine. Or, something like that. :biggrin:

• Like 1

What the hell is this girl doing? I can't see how any of the girls in this apartment are even still here? The only one who has shown any slight improvement has been Angie, but even then that still isn't enough. Are these girls like dead fish??? It seems like from what I've seen thus far, they almost look like they live the lives of nuns. And, as it has been mentioned on here before, especially Glasha and Sonya, they seem to show very little skin. Why be so uptight? You've seen one tit, you've seem them all, same goes for down there. I still don't get it. You know what you were signing up for, especially with all the cameras. You can't have it both ways, live in an apartment with numerous cameras and try to keep things under wraps.