Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

c'est la décadence de la jeunesse ^^ tant qu'elles ne le font pas ouvertement face cam, perso je vois pas de problème 

certes, le problème c'est que c'est guère intéressant à regarder pour nous!

Just now, moos54 said:

they are just young people :angel:

I was young and didn't consume dru€€,being young and wild etc isn't an justification for everything,the girls looked one friend I had..when the thing kicked in he started to be very nervous,chaking etc,sadly that my friend isn't alive anymore,those things are an option,it's up to the person to do it or not,people can be young and not consume those things.

je suis d'accord que ce n'est pas forcément la fin de soirée idéale par contre on a pu voir quelque chose de nouveau aujourd'hui

les filles ont prit une douche ensemble et elles avaient l'air d'être très contente 

et je dois dire que j'ai pris beaucoup de plaisir a les laisser faire :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I was young and didn't consume dru€€,being young and wild etc isn't an justification for everything,the girls looked one friend I had..when the thing kicked in he started to be very nervous,chaking etc,sadly that my friend isn't alive anymore,those things are an option,it's up to the person to do it or not,people can be young and not consume those things.

how old you now ? Because if you are a person of a certain age, maybe you can not compare your personal case with that of young person of our time, life has evolved with a maddening speed, and I say that while I have 10 years more with the generation that we see on RLC

i agree, nobody should touch about the drugs  but it's aslo a reality unfortunely

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

how old you now ? Because if you are a person of a certain age, maybe you can not compare your personal case with that of young person of our time, life has evolved with a maddening speed, and I say that while I have 10 years more with the generation that we see on RLC

i agree, nobody should touch about the drugs  but it's aslo a reality unfortunely

Have less than 40(so Gess still relatively young)I understand what you mean,even in the 90s,00 somethings were diferent and less "excecive" than nowadays,indeed the younger people now could be more into this type things than in my days and Gess it's easy to get etc.But I Totaly think(with some exceptions)drugs are an option and not an imposition,Gess the people that enter those circles only indersant who bad they are when they try to leave and can't or have this rushs,with uncontrollably tremors and basicaly would do anything to anyone(like it Totaly looks with the dude They leaved)to get the thing.But sadly we can't do nothing about it,it's their life.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I know it is not uncommon amongst party-people to use some lighter drugs (like cocaine or smoking joints), but it is still not very smart. Firstly, it is not good for them, but secondly, it can so easily get out of control, bad things can happen, and the apartment can get shut down.

And this is just speculation, but I will assume that RLC likely have rules against drug use in the apartments, just that RLC rarely reacts.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I know it is not uncommon amongst party-people to use some lighter drugs (like cocaine or smoking joints), but it is still not very smart. Firstly, it is not good for them, but secondly, it can so easily get out of control, bad things can happen, and the apartment can get shut down.

And this is just speculation, but I will assume that RLC likely have rules against drug use in the apartments, just that RLC rarely reacts.

No doubts Rlc must have some rule about drugs being prohibited,but was you said never seen them put to use.For exemple I recorded in barca2 one big party with Lola and lots of other girls and some dudes and them all going ones after another's to the wc corner to do it,even one of the dudes had an credit card on hand..yes very needed in an wc..bet this two girls when they arrive will be totaly wasted and sleep ages.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

They rarely react because no one reports it. If RLC gets enough complaints about illicit Drug Use they'll take action against the Tenant.