Karla & Arnie

Evening fellow peeps...  This will be my last night for a while.  Hopefully only a couple of days.  I learned today I have to have major surgery like right now.  So I'll be checking into the hospital at 7am tomorrow morning.  I am a bit apprehensive to say the least but I've been putting this off for so long it has gotten majorly serious.  So, the time to take care of it appears to be like right now.  Mission Impossible GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Waldi..  You and I have unfinished business but I'd like to hold off until I come back online.  You never got a chance to respond to me last night and I have to admit, until I got the news today I was really looking forward to the challenge of engaging in a battle of wits with you.  I always love a good fight and I think you'll give as good as you get.  So when I come back, we'll pick up where we left off.  Besides, I think I need the extra time to be a bit more amusing..  ::)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Evening fellow peeps...  This will be my last night for a while.  Hopefully only a couple of days.  I learned today I have to have major surgery like right now.  So I'll be checking into the hospital at 7am tomorrow morning.  I am a bit apprehensive to say the least but I've been putting this off for so long it has gotten majorly serious.  So, the time to take care of it appears to be like right now.  Mission Impossible GIF

Hope everything went well for you my friend :heart:

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Wow my friend. I really wish you all will go well from the bottom of my heart. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Be strong. We are awaiting your return :heart::heart:

3790.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

From all of us here at CC, we wish you the very best, You are in our thoughts, as you will be back on here making the Mods miserable again soon, We know we can count on that one. Get well soon and we look forward to your return, mic351. The staff.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Best of Luck !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

I truly hope that everything goes well & we have you back here soon. :angel:

c854c9c2de6aa920bb3998b4cab9deb4--get-we

Meanwhile, we'll do our best to have as much material available as possible for when you're recuperated enough to enjoy the action.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

best of luck today mic. you are 1 of the most interesting guys here & i'm looking 4ward to reading a lot more of your comments so do whatever is necessary to return soon.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

All the best my friend,hope everything goes fine and the operation it's an success.Get well fast.

• Like 2