Karla & Arnie

7 hours ago, ooopel said:

bandicam_2017-11-15_03-38-55-798.jpg

from while she start touch her pussy..:blush::blush:

bandicam_2017-11-15_03-40-37-086.jpg

bandicam_2017-11-15_03-40-40-471.jpg

She have potencial,now Arnie and his blanket is an big turn of.Would like to see this girl with an more open dude to cams.An good start point..get rid of that dam blanket.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This way this couple gona have an hard time getting viewrs,only Karla it's in the house and still in dark in livingroom,it's a new place they should try a little more.But it's up to them.

Still under my rock saying nothing but as you know me my friend you know my opinion on this place :angel:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still under my rock saying nothing but as you know me my friend you know my opinion on this place :angel:

Of course I know.Lets hope they get some "incentive" visit or call to step things up a little or something.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not to say they disappear sometimes... Where are they? Smoking outside?

No ideia,they just vanish from time to time,maybe we are wrong and they are an fun couple,but till now nothing special to see or fallow.But Margaret and company basicaly spoil us,no fears of cams,lots of things going with regularly.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are they still only having mole sex? I won't watch any of it. More importantly, are they turning the lights off to have sex and then turning them back on after sex? I get that some people just prefer having sex in the dark. Hell, I do. Well, maybe not total darkness, but I like some mood lighting that I'm sure would look terrible on cam. The thing here is that, the majority of viewers prefer sex in the light and if the choice is available, the viewer will most likely watch the couple who is having sex in the light without blankets. Views are king! How's that for an explanation of the obvious?

Yes they delibarately switch the lights off for sex. 

• Upvote 1