Karla & Arnie

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am on here far too long and seen too many things to fall for this "give them time" stuff. Wont happen sorry to disappoint you friend :angel:

never mind  frined ,  but I"bet to this coupls in  future , waite ane we all see

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:52 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Cant hear it anymore... Okay back under my rock now :rolleyes:

You say that you are under your rock.  You have posted 45 post to this apartment since Saturday afternoon. So far you are averaging  11 post a day to this apartment alone. You average almost 28 post a day since you joined. I have average 2 post a day and it scares me that I have that many. Not saying anything about you it's your choice, just something to think about. None of your post to this apartment have been positive. If you hate this apartment why do you continue to watch it and post about it? There is a lot of people who like this apartment and what they are doing. There is plenty of other apartments for you to watch.

FYI you are not the leader in post per day. There is three people with more one is averaging 55 post and another is averaging 50. It scares me to think about what these people lives are.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Already given up on them. They are boring and when it comes to sex we see this:

tumblr_nb46d187km1ttxdoao1_500.gif

Hehe,that pic looks like the couple before starting sex..lights on..and then..start sex..lights of.But is more than that..they don't do almost nothing day,basicaly it's her sleeping in dark till he arrives,then seem s they are some hours with good light then..dark again.Hard to believe than an viewer can enjoy it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You say that you are under your rock.  You have posted 45 post to this apartment since Saturday afternoon. So far you are averaging  11 post a day to this apartment alone. You average almost 28 post a day since you joined. I have average 2 post a day and it scares me that I have that many. Not saying anything about you it's your choice, just something to think about. None of your post to this apartment have been positive. If you hate this apartment why do you continue to watch it and post about it? There is a lot of people who like this apartment and what they are doing. There is plenty of other apartments for you to watch.

FYI you are not the leader in post per day. There is three people with more one is averaging 55 post and another is averaging 50. It scares me to think about what these people lives are.

And you lost your precious real life time looking for those numbers..who posts more,who don't,positive or not,dude..this is an forum,seem s you don't enjoy a lot commenting and posting(based on the 2posts a day)so..glad jabbath,golfer,Amy,thebear,sparkles,me etc etc post and participate so much in forum,that's what makes it alive and active.

• Like 2

I don't know.  I thought the show today was pretty good.  She fucked his lights out.  Both before and after the shower.  Maybe you guys aren't watching at the right times.  This is not the first sex I've seen them have.  Again, I've got no gripes at all about today's performance except I'd like to see it with the lights on.  I'd say they've come one hell of a long ways since they've came online.  I give today's performance a solid "B" and I think they are far and above a couple of other apartments..