Karla & Arnie

Tonight we saw more than  their 1st night fully blanker sex. Genitals were well exposed :)

I noticed Arnie is more obsessed with blanket than Karla. Also Arnie was keep looking outside. Seems he was concern people outside seeing them?

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sveta is 1 of the few girls that has to do nothing & i still want to see her.

Do we know if VHTV is adding a search by video title to the archive? I like to see Sveta, since when someone passes Golfer's standard she must be really good :)

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Tonight we saw more than  their 1st night fully blanker sex. Genitals were well exposed :)

I noticed Arnie is more obsessed with blanket than Karla. Also Arnie was keep looking outside. Seems he was concern people outside seeing them?

Indeed,from what I seen she was trying to do without blankets but the dude was always pushing the dam blanket,then she pushing the thing down..then him pushing blanket up..maybe they will change this big time but Arnie doesn't seems an very good choice.But with time they will do more openly.

I don't get why these people are here. When they are too shy why did they even join? And I don't wanna hear give them time. When they are not made for this why should I give them time to maybe do things they obviously don't like or enjoy? They are not irreplaceable. We have enough places and can wait til people come who actually wanna be in the project and not let us wait for maybe losing the blanket or switching the lights on. We need people in there who like being on cam and not people staring at cams with petrified and terrified expression...

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against these two. They just overestimated themselves but they should have the balls now to admit it and make space for better people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't get why these people are here. When they are too shy why did they even join? And I don't wanna hear give them time. When they are not made for this why should I give them time to maybe do things they obviously don't like or enjoy? They are not irreplaceable. We have enough places and can wait til people come who actually wanna be in the project and not let us wait for maybe losing the blanket or switching the lights on. We need people in there who like being on cam and not people staring at cams with petrified and terrified expression...

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against these two. They just overestimated themselves but they should have the balls now to admit it and make space for better people.

From what I seen from the sex last night the dude it's worse than her by far,he acts like demid(with the blanket always on reach and using it constantly),not to mention doing the things with lights out.The worst thing it's that A&L had a lot time to choose this residents and still it's like this.