Karla & Arnie

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is the only thing that has my interest now.

Me too, as long as she knows that Tim is absolutely not capable of doing anything. Stats is readily available for service. I expect Carla would sneak, watch and materbate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Me too, as long as she knows that Tim is absolutely not capable of doing anything. Stats is readily available for service. I expect Carla would sneak, watch and materbate.

Clara is in for all kind of naughty things :biggrin: Clara could do the job too if Karla wants :angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Clara is in for all kind of naughty things :biggrin: Clara could do the job too if Karla wants :angel:

Oh, yes, I forgot. Clara could be such pleasant companion friend. She could even make Arnie excited.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 10:24 PM, golfer06 said:

amy/vlad & silvia/josh also. none of them waited at all! oh allright. maybe they waited till we turned the pc on.

The worst isn't the wait or not,think that they basicaly not doing not in the house it's the worst,maybe this weekend they will be more active and so more things,be more in kitchen,in livingroom with lights on etc,but till now if you to the place during day a lot of times absoluty no movement,and this from an house that just opened.