Viki & Kate Part #1

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

what annoys me a lot, it's people's expectation towards participants. On one hand everybody want to see natural behavior, without false gestures, almost normal life, on the other hand some of viewers ( not everybody ) want the girl to fuck ten minutes after cross the threshold of the flat. I'd accept complaining after one week, but after 12 hours it's just ludicrous.

None of what happened was normal behaviour first night and believe me this will continue for weeks. I don't like cam girls on VH. Simple as that sex or no sex.

I am sure you all do and I have no right to bitch and moan as it's my personal opinion. Enjoy the teases !!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, nack said:

None of what happened was normal behaviour first night and believe me this will continue for weeks. I don't like cam girls on VH. Simple as that sex or no sex.

I am sure you all do and I have no right to bitch and moan as it's my personal opinion. Enjoy the teases !!

I'd like to create my opinion about new flat after a couple of weeks, at the moment discussion is pointless, sorry mate.

4 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

well the fact that we are still talking about it hours after the show,the girls are doing something,and that something is ok with me.as stated i dont mind camshows

I don't mind it either. I want to wait and watch. If girls will be good, It's fine,  if the flat will occur a bullshit, I quit. But not after one day for fuck sake.

• Like 1