Viki & Kate Part #1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Let me get this straight, Kate is not Viki, Izzy is not Kate, but Kate is Kate, and Izzy is not Viki, and Kate is not Izzy, and Viki is Viki, and Viki is not Izzy,  and Izzy is Izzy. I think i got it, but I'll forget who is who by tommorow

I think you getting the things almost right but almost wrong ashley,Kate it's indeed Kate but was viki,but truly never was Vicki because Seems it always was Kate,but for sure..one it's indeed Kate and the other viki,of course Izzy it's another other world,she was no name,then was named by jabba,only then she stop being guest to become izzy,but truly she always was izzy.Think now we resolved all this thing,but remember one very important thing in this name thing......it's Christmas.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Let me get this straight, Kate is not Viki, Izzy is not Kate, but Kate is Kate, and Izzy is not Viki, and Kate is not Izzy, and Viki is Viki, and Viki is not Izzy,  and Izzy is Izzy. I think i got it, but I'll forget who is who by tommorow

i just got headache reading this:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I think, after all this time, you've finally expressed what the CamCaps experience is all about!

camcaps.jpg

• Like 1

ahahaha poor ashley :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Arrggg I hate clowns. They give me goosebumps. Creepy and pesky creatures :exclamation:

Dudeeee...have imesnsly respect and proud for the community and nobly profession of clownish,their soul is fulfill of sadness joy and wish of delivering infinity amounts of purple washes,in the all and imensly I think we all and without expection can say..clowns are the most fantastic thing in the biferse and would go even further..in the intire filtverese.Respect.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Se pregunta quién es el tío, sería interesante si Izzy para exemple era bi, y tal vez las chicas podían entrar un poco de diversión con ambos, así que nunca se sabe.

According to twiter is Kate's father, so I do not think we get to that degree of perversion