Viki & Kate Part #1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They need vikki a lot more present,also others guests for weekend from time to time,some kind of party or something,and this absent of the dad and mom doesn't benefiate them in my opinion.In first days watch them a lot but slowly they got desestering to watch.Manager should fallow others managers exemples and see that it's important to have things well tought and adapt house and residents as possible to situations(If and when needed).

I think the situation is simple. Girls see good statistics. They have more than enough money. So girls can relax. However - such an easy statistics only the first weeks. And it's important to use it wisely. Create reputation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, groomy said:

I think the situation is simple. Girls see good statistics. They have more than enough money. So she can relax. However - such an easy statistics only the first weeks. And it's important to use it wisely. Create reputation.

agree. I really like these girls and I  watch them very often even if they don't do anything special, it's a pleasant view to see them snuggling  under cover, they're so  sweet. But for the future I'd expect more from them of course. Have they got good money? good news, it's first time I can hear  participants are well paid, I can't fucking imagine they would't.

Neither of them is at their best physically, Vicki is in her red week and Katie seems to have discomfort in the back, regardless of the exhaustion with which she comes home every day. I guess that is influencing the frequency of their relationships. Anyway I agree that it would be nice to receive a visit from time to time, but for my taste, neither daddy nor mommy are interesting, I do not understand how attractive you see them.

36 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think the situation is simple. Girls see good statistics. They have more than enough money. So girls can relax. However - such an easy statistics only the first weeks. And it's important to use it wisely. Create reputation.

Totaly agree,tought the same,they got tones of coments in post in first days,people watch them(I think)also a lot in that times,so no need to do much,but just like you said,they have to create an good reputation for mantain relevant in VH,they still ok but just talking about myself..I watch them a lot less than some days ago.But of course it's up to them and manager to make things happen.

10 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Neither of them is at their best physically, Vicki is in her red week and Katie seems to have discomfort in the back, regardless of the exhaustion with which she comes home every day. I guess that is influencing the frequency of their relationships. Anyway I agree that it would be nice to receive a visit from time to time, but for my taste, neither daddy nor mommy are interesting, I do not understand how attractive you see them.

I like to see older people in cams(well in their 40s,early 50s)to me it's more the mom..I like a lot how she looks and she was very expressing the few hours she was on cams,myself would like to the mom and dad sleeping in.But what I am sure it's they need to had an little variety etc.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like to see older people in cams(well in their 40s,early 50s)to me it's more the mom..I like a lot how she looks and she was very expressing the few hours she was on cams,myself would like to the mom and dad sleeping in.But what I am sure it's they need to had an little variety etc.

hopefully vhtv will take care of customers like you in the future projects, in the meantime you've got Betty and her husband :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,tought the same,they got tones of coments in post in first days,people watch them(I think)also a lot in that times,so no need to do much,but just like you said,they have to create an good reputation for mantain relevant in VH,they still ok but just talking about myself..I watch them a lot less than some days ago.But of course it's up to them and manager to make things happen.

For sure that they know that the number of posts was from a completely residual value of all the viewersat VH... and if i remember at the time maybe was 10-15 users here + - and not all of them have at time premium subscription.. 

They only care with numbers that VH give them, that's what matters 

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For sure that they know that the number of posts was from a completely residual value of all the viewersat VH... and if i remember at the time maybe was 10-15 users here + - and not all of them have at time premium subscription.. 

They only care with numbers that VH give them, that's what matters 

Maybe,but putting myself in their shoes(residents,guests)if there was an big forum just dedicate to VH and them(well part of cc forum)I would read it and even take an note or two about possible changes,improvements.CC it's(outside VH itself)the main source to see how things going or not,and therefore we users also.

13 minutes ago, sat11 said:

this apt. getting better each passing day, they dont even wear panties in the shower, wow

if they are not home all day and doing nothing when they are in at least take a proper naked shower

Capture_2017_12_24_03_04_03_508.pngCapture_2017_12_24_03_04_24_428.png

Place going from hero to zero...

• Like 1