Viki & Kate Part #1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

They are declared lesbian - and have experience of webcam. For 3 weeks they made 3 sex sessions. Most of the time they rested, smokе, watched TV. And even when father not in apt. I only note that father does not have much influence. They are basically not super.

About Lena and Katie. They left the project (Katie in January). When the effect of novelty subsides - these girls also pack their suitcases. Or change, do more, now. To earn good reputation.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

They leave project in January (after 10).

Yes. There are 20 apartments. And there will be more. It is better for these girls to start doing more now. Inertia of beginners usually (on other apartments) disappears in a current of 1 month. In January new people will appear. If they continue the current intensity, I suppose the second month will be the last normal, third agony (already without the normal money).

Unless I'm missing something, Groomy, Katie & Phil are still in the project. They
never left, they just moved to a different apartment. Scroll your screen up, you'll
see them toward the bottom of the list. They have a cute little apt., all to themselves.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's a shame you felt you had to cancel your subscription but i can assure you that when Viki & Katie first arrived for the first week or so they were both red hot TOGETHER but as soon as the parents started arriving and staying over they have probably felt they had lost their privacy hence the cooled off relationship and probably the arguments together.

I don't understand why the parents,especially so called Daddy, have to keep making an appearance and even showering and sleeping there it is just destroying the whole dynamic of the apartment.

I suggest you look in the archives to see how Viki & Kate behaved when they first arrived i think you would be surprised as to how close and intimate they were.

Couldn't agree more,the first days they act totaly diferent,they looked fun and they were hot,then dad appears with those massages and kisses in neck and the girls,dinâmic of they house changes a lot,there is an shallow,empty feeling for some good days now,and would say it's just my feeling but..others see exactly the same.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, catalonia said:

I could see them for a few minutes and it was fine, a very nice family reunion, Viki's family seems like good people and she was spectacular.

They are An nicely family,But something else for us would be nice,don't This people shower or something??Maybe I miss it but no one seems to took an shower,that would be nice.