Viki & Kate Part #1

Hace 4 minutos, golfer06 dijo:

Supongo que habrás buscado novias nuevas ya que esta situación de celibato no se puede ver.

Of course, to me at least, I do not find a normal sex life in two young people, regardless of their sexual orientation

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I like cam girls who do it cause they love it! It's the ones who do it purely for money that I don't care for.

it looks like they don't love it & must have enough money since they aren't doing it at all. also if they are doing chaturbate elsewhere are they able to fake it enough to make money there? they certainly aren't fooling anyone here!

• Upvote 1

image.jpg

Guests are home alone... That couple at left are boyfriend and girlfriend.. Wasn't able to see any kind of romance between viki sister and beard guy.. so i guess (just a guess) that he may also be viki relative

Viki and Kate leaved with the other guest, maybe taking him home

Boring family,dad was already boring and sister it's xactly the same thing,they were eating on table 4,5hours ago..and they are eating on table now..join that an language most of us don't get an thing and it's an place wortwile of others cam sites.Worst manager won't move an single finger to change absoluty nothing,on other place we see them changing things when this Nothing's start but were..bad lucky.Wouse it's worst with this friends/family,sadly but true.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Boring family,dad was already boring and sister it's xactly the same thing,they were eating on table 4,5hours ago..and they are eating on table now..join that an language most of us don't get an thing and it's an place wortwile of others cam sites.Worst manager won't move an single finger to change absoluty nothing,on other place we see them changing things when this Nothing's start but were..bad lucky.Wouse it's worst with this friends/family,sadly but true.

I guess you are forgetting who is the manager of chad and todd!!! 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I guess you are forgetting who is the manager of chad and todd!!! 

Last time i seen it it wad active residents,but one relative bad house in comparation with Sandra and serge,and specialy the worst house ever in an cam site it's umbeatle..anyone that have doubts about what managers are liked or not just have to read posts of theirs houses..for exemple Freddy..wait house already closed..there are good managers and bad ones.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that’s what worries me too! On VH it seems that they can get away with not doing much at all and make enough to keep them from needing to cam. This is a problem I think. Very easy to rest on laurels. Still, the parents here are really killing the buzz. When I was in my 20s, my parents sure as hell weren’t in my apt cockblockiing me!

No way Amy,your dad didn't give massages in ass of our friends!?hehe,now more serious Totaly agree the parents and now seems all the family it's killing the place.