Viki & Kate Part #1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! You're welcome! These ladies are pretty amazing! And best of all they have friends. ❤️

I've been looking at VHTV now and then. This is an exciting one that I hope will be good

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, lots of good things happening on VH, I'm sure! 2018 is going to be amazing for them! 

They have a good deal going right now and if you subscribe, it locks the price. Think it's about $85 for 90 days and you get everything including the archive.

:biggrin:

Dear be always complains , but following this treat is way more interesting than the treats of RLC .There the most replays are : ' girl x is awake ' ' ' girl y comes home ' or more like that . Its mansion if someone moves a little bit . Home at ...hrs , out at ...hrs , sleep at ...hrs , now at her phone ..... and that all day long !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, turkey said:

Dear be always complains , but following this treat is way more interesting than the treats of RLC .There the most replays are : ' girl x is awake ' ' ' girl y comes home ' or more like that . Its mansion if someone moves a little bit . Home at ...hrs , out at ...hrs , sleep at ...hrs , now at her phone ..... and that all day long !!

Lol really? Never read that shit. Seems I didn't miss much...