Viki & Kate Part #1

I think the have an real relationship and are lesbian or at least bi,but..the are cam girls,that have good aspects and bad ones,the good one,they totaly at easy with nudity and intimacy and cams,in an site like this that is very important,the bad(of course always in my personal taste)it's that their life it's all around the cam thing and sometimes things are superfial.They are an second atentpty(after Linda and Carrie "thing")far better done but..still wish for another type,more day to day type(like we seen some in Rlc,but hopeful less boring),that for exemple Just make love spontaneous way without preparations and things like that,an more naturally thing.Think this girls are good but(in my opinon)sometimes to much perfection and preparation in things.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think the have an real relationship and are lesbian or at least bi,but..the are cam girls,that have good aspects and bad ones,the good one,they totaly at easy with nudity and intimacy and cams,in an site like this that is very important,the bad(of course always in my personal taste)it's that their life it's all around the cam thing and sometimes things are superfial.They are an second atentpty(after Linda and Carrie "thing")far better done but..still wish for another type,more day to day type(like we seen some in Rlc,but hopeful less boring),that for exemple Just make love spontaneous way without preparations and things like that,an more naturally thing.Think this girls are good but(in my opinon)sometimes to much perfection and preparation in things.

I think we'll see a lot of spontaneous sex. Right now, Kate has her red week so it will be good in the future

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

I think we'll see a lot of spontaneous sex. Right now, Kate has her red week so it will be good in the future

Agree,things can only get better,also they seem to have an open relation,one of them(if not mistaken)kissed Izzy in mouth,so in future we will Se fun,hot things.

• Like 1