Viki & Kate Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Just cause a tenant is absent even consistently doesn't mean it's cause they have a job. I would imagine a lot of them consider that their time away from being on cam. For all we know they are hanging out in a pub or at friends houses. 

That's also perfectly possible,Gess it's up to everyone feeling Regard this.Of course The could not be camming everytime they gone out long periods,could be just when they feel like.But any gess it's valid as anyone.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

By the way, I'm not saying that I know for sure either way. The impression is that they don't have regular jobs. I'm usually asleep when they wake up so I don't know for sure. Has anyone seen them getting dressed in any kind of uniform or business attire in the morning? I'm pretty sure Henry has a real job. I can tell by the style of clothes he wears. 

very depends what kind of job they have, if have it at all. There are all sorts of places where uniform is not need.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Phil studies for some kind of school. Layne had a real job too. Other then that this is it! I couldn't do it. I'd have to at least be greeting WalMart shoppers. I suppose cam girls is the next closest thing to having a iob. That actually does take some talent and skill to pull off well and actually make money.

Being home all day would get old really quick. Phil going to school is the smartest thing any of them could do, I can't imagine some of these folks on VH having a job. If Alans boss told him he did something wrong, he'd either burst into tears, or try to choke her!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

someone said, Henry had a job. I know nothing about others. I think wages from regular employment in Russia would not be competitive with vhtv, that's why non of them have a job. It's not worth.

Henry has regular job. Pavel, too. It's better be in cams 24 hours/day. But for guys - it's not so critical. For girls - critical. Empty apartment does not earn well. Even if it's hot every night.

Work is not only money - but also career, way of life and additional money too.:shy:

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Being home all day would get old really quick. Phil going to school is the smartest thing any of them could do, I can't imagine some of these folks on VH having a job. If Alans boss told him he did something wrong, he'd either burst into tears, or try to choke her!

Hehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Henry has regular job. Pavel, too. It's better be in cams 24 hours/day. But for guys - it's not so critical. For girls - critical. Empty apartment does not earn well. Even if it's hot every night.

Work is not only money - but also career, way of life and additional money too.:shy:

("It's better be in cams 24h day,for girls it's critic")Someone forgeted to explain that to the worst house and residents ever..th Nothing's.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

By the way, I'm not saying that I know for sure either way. The impression is that they don't have regular jobs. I'm usually asleep when they wake up so I don't know for sure. Has anyone seen them getting dressed in any kind of uniform or business attire in the morning? I'm pretty sure Henry has a real job. I can tell by the style of clothes he wears. 

Not counting as regular job because i know what it was she was doing and for how long, but i notice that on Bree. When she went to this job, she always wear uniform (At the time also had grabbed pictures)

Stas and Clara i don't know, more or less since i arrived to CC that i read that pavel have a regular job, but don't go out with uniform 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, that's it, Henry and Pavel? Wow, not good.

Many participants are engaged in something.

Phil and Peter did a small business - but did not achieve serious success.

Joe - works remotely, he or administrator or freelancer.

Alan - play in Dota:biggrin:. Oh. It's not work. But he wants to become a pro and travels to tournaments with money.

Clara - worked until last week. Something with transportation, goods and warehouses.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's hard to say for sure. Take me for example, I'm sitting here in my pajamas at work at the moment. If you could see me you'd think I wasn't doing anything special.

Me too... Must of my job i do from home.. and normally (winter) i'm in pajamas or sport clothes all day except when i have to visit the clients

• Like 1