Betty & Rick Part #1

On 12/17/2017 at 12:52 PM, StnCld316 said:

The only time there is extra activity within those Hours is if there's a Party happening where something of interest is noticed or some girl is making herself look attractive with her knees close to her ears.

Kitty comes immediately to mind. She is expert at that maneuver. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

maybe because it's just the first time i put your name in my post, but it's not the first time i hide your topic in this forum because of the broken rules 

i already wrote once or two before yesterday so that everyone can follow the rules, it's not my fault if you don't want to read it or follow it, some understand :angel:

now if you want complain about me, it's just not here but in rant and flame topic 

don't know if was you or other moderator, but it's true, it wasn't the first time.. i remember sawing that and here it is the post from him. don't know if it was this one or another but i remember made some reports about that violation of rules

On 05/12/2017 at 8:54 PM, bean1111 said:

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

don't know if was you or other moderator, but it's true, it wasn't the first time.. i remember sawing that and here it is the post from him. don't know if it was this one or another but i remember made some reports about that violation of rules

yes it's me