Betty & Rick Part #1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And no condoms, sounds like std roulette to me.

I did not see your post before I just posted but I agree whole heartedly with you.  I ain't never going into battle without a helmet.:biggrin:     Last time I did (18 years ago) I wound up with a new son...

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

No matter how well you think you know someone, you don't know what they did last night or the time since the last std test. It's very risky business what they do. Believe I don't like seeing sex with condoms, nobody does, but having sex with a lot of people and not using condoms is foolhardy! 

A good rule of thumb is to remember:  You are sleeping with whoever your partner slept with for the last 7-years..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

the one thing I did notice is there is not a lot of safe sex being practiced with Betty, Serena, Henry, Bree, etc.. That is a bit scary to me..:huh:

It's happens also with other things also,for exemple those smoke pipes,they all smoke from the same tube,things not very safe neither higienic.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

the one thing I did notice is there is not a lot of safe sex being practiced with Betty, Serena, Henry, Bree, etc.. That is a bit scary to me..:huh:

there is no STD in Russia, and pregnancy is very rare look at VH 3 out of 19 apartments over 12 month, nothing to worry there :biggrin:

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I did not see your post before I just posted but I agree whole heartedly with you.  I ain't never going into battle without a helmet.:biggrin:     Last time I did (18 years ago) I wound up with a new son...

Wow, thats amazing, was there a reason you didn't wear a condom that time? What a great mistake that was!