Betty & Rick Part #1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't help it! I am sensitive about such things. Swinging I can understand, but let your man fuck other women without you present just seems to me going too far, especially when this girl has so much affection for Henry and she is married to an old man who can't even be the first one to pleasure her on the first night i their apt.  That to me that is fucked up!

he can't be the first because at this stage he's tired and just went to bed :biggrin: but ok, I'm not gonna upset you anymore :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It will be an interesting place. Maybe Betty invites some other boys and girls in future.. 

Yes it's kinda surreal,for sure will not be boring,I like the decoration also remind me the 80s,90s crazy years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, here's what will happen. Rick lets Betty fuck whoever she wants so he doesn't have to feel bad that he bought a woman and robbed her of her love life. It's called Rick's guilt trip! 

Damm Amy,rick it's doomed hehe.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, here's what will happen. Rick lets Betty fuck whoever she wants so he doesn't have to feel bad that he bought a woman and robbed her of her love life. It's called Rick's guilt trip! 

Well maybe she finds sb. else and Rick will leave. Never against some little drama.:biggrin: As long as theres no violence I won't complain at all. But it's interesting you think he bought her... Were there any indications for that?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'll be alright! I mean why should Henry be the first to pleasure Betty on their first day on VH? Henry seems to be really good and fucking Betty at the wrong time.

That I Totaly agree with you.Makes no sense to be an guest to have sex with her for the first time.shoukd totaly be an opening for rick and Betty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll be alright! I mean why should Henry be the first to pleasure Betty on their first day on VH? Henry seems to be really good and fucking Betty at the wrong time.

should he fuck her in the morning?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Guess that place does not work like the typical new opened place :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe she finds sb. else and Rick will leave. Never against some little drama.:biggrin: As long as theres no violence I won't complain at all. But it's interesting you think he bought her... We're there any indications for that?

The dude it's old as shi€ how do you think she could have some nice girl like her:biggrin:(ps..just kidding).