Carrie & David

22 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Reaching a new low here, the guests are fucking in the damned closet.

Meanwhile, they've put something on the counter in the bathroom to virtually block the shower cam.

Not only the couple and guests did the same crappy tease show we seen with the prior residents(K&A)but they archieved to surpass the others guests(those did two times in wc in dark)and this ones..hided in closet..just terrible.

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know why but watching that place gives me nothing... They are pretty much like a copy of Clara & Stas. And why watch a copy when you can watch the original thing? :angel:

Well,don't know about you but i never expected nothing special..it's just carrie.And now even worst..with guests that hide to have sex,so nothing to enjoy,just like you said Clara and stas house it's in the same style but..they are a lot better.But hided sex in closet it's an new low for sure.The guest couple looked so at easy,even wild..then boom..lets go hide from viewers in closet and have sex.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Not only the couple and guests did the same crappy tease show we seen with the prior residents(K&A)but they archieved to surpass the others guests(those did two times in wc in dark)and this ones..hided in closet..just terrible.

I don't blame the guest for doing it at the closet where there are no cameras there.. with guests it's ok for me since they don't move/cover cams... 

The problem for me is that since the opening first house - think it was margaret &  tony (of this two houses at same building) VH and the managers tell us that a camera will be placed at the closet because it's a big area where good things could happen... More then 4 months ago

and yes, like i said since first day i didn't even had some curiosity to watch them... not even watch a 'show' at timeline when saw some pics here.. Maybe the most part that i spent here online was to check if i saw anything interesting from the guests

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't blame the guest for doing it at the closet where there are no cameras there.. with guests it's ok for me since they don't move/cover cams... 

The problem for me is that since the opening first house - think it was margaret &  tony (of this two houses at same building) VH and the managers tell us that a camera will be placed at the closet because it's a big area where good things could happen... More then 4 months ago

Dam almost forget about that,indeed they said an cam would be placed but Gess nothing.Whta I don't like it's when they(guests)act like this one did,with a lot of sex movments and tease and then they basicaly give us the middle finger and go hide in closet,wc etc.An cam in closets would fix part of this.