Carrie & David

44 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I want Karla back . I missed her body so much : (

Karla more often arranged scandals - than a good show. If they had good statistics, they would have been forgiven. But they did not make money. And they also arranged regular drama.

Good body is not a guarantee of participation in the project and good statistics. Especially - the new girl is not bad:blush:. And for a day she made hot scenes - like Karla in a week. Without drama.

But about good bodies - yes. Previously, Lena - especially in a new place, when she lost a few kg. Who is now? Linda? Camgirl Viki? Or Em? Alice is still good.

And I want blondie back,as I expected the thing with Carrie isn't the nudity or the sex(she does it all no problem),it's the way of be,just not fun to watch,not even manages,threesomes wherever can save this place,it's all about the cold vibe of all.

35 minutes ago, groomy said:

Karla more often arranged scandals - than a good show. If they had good statistics, they would have been forgiven. But they did not make money. And they also arranged regular drama.

Good body is not a guarantee of participation in the project and good statistics. Especially - the new girl is not bad:blush:. And for a day she made hot scenes - like Karla in a week. Without drama.

But about good bodies - yes. Previously, Lena - especially in a new place, when she lost a few kg. Who is now? Linda? Camgirl Viki? Or Em? Alice is still good.

You are correct, but love doesn't understand logic. I am in love with Karla:(

From the logical view, replacing such marvelous girl with the current tenants is a bad deal. I was hoping we get something better or similar. 

This is why I get nervous when any participant leaves or get pregnant. The replacement is usually mediocre, or another gay apartment.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And I want blondie back,as I expected the thing with Carrie isn't the nudity or the sex(she does it all no problem),it's the way of be,just not fun to watch,not even manages,threesomes wherever can save this place,it's all about the cold vibe of all.

I think everyone here forgets that the one who brought the "visitors" to the other apartment was Carrie.
And she has not even made a week here, Just days (or two).

Let's see how much more she (now owner) can develop.
I still have faith in she. I always did.:cool: