Carrie & David

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I think everyone here forgets that the one who brought the "visitors" to the other apartment was Carrie.
And she has not even made a week here, Just days (or two).

Let's see how much more she (now owner) can develop.
I still have faith in she. I always did.:cool:

I just don't find her fun or attractive to fallow,Regard she it's just an couple days we're,yes,but seen her some weeks in the other place and this is she..for better and worst.There will be lots of sex and nudity for sure,lots of strip moves also,but from her i just find kinda boring.Its just my personal taste,nice body but that's all.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I just don't find her fun or attractive to fallow,Regard she it's just an couple days we're,yes,but seen her some weeks in the other place and this is she..for better and worst.There will be lots of sex and nudity for sure,lots of strip moves also,but from her i just find kinda boring.Its just my personal taste,nice body but that's all.

Let's see how much more she (now owner) can develop.

As I said before...
And now I made a point, to emphasize
:cool:

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think carrie is doing fine so far. the fiasco of the bi-girl apt has helped her to see what needs to be done to be successful. only 1 problem: please leave the lights on during sex! :angel:

We saw in the other apartment (and Tim included) that this for her is no problem.
Maybe it's from David.

I never forget that Grommy has already signaled being Russian, covered sex.
Custom is custom and changing it (even if necessary) takes some time.
:angel:

Edited by thedbear

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totally agree. It is not all about sex and nudity. It is about who does it. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

And reinforce what I've noticed before in the other forum.

We did not get a chance to see her "potential", which was overshadowed by Leon's entrance into the scene.
:cool:

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Totaly,i mean I love sex and nudity just like anyone else,but ifs done by someone I don't find atrative than nothing to do,and it's nothing regard her body(she have an nice body)it's Carrie themself.But at least seems an bigger number of users are liking this couple then the prior one,so Gess for managers,them and VH it's an improvement.