Carrie & David

7 hours ago, HarveyB said:

@Sparkles - your pictures were very confusing until I realized you posted pictures from the Clara & Stas apartment in the David & Carrie thread.

In fact at time it was Layla&Eric apartment.. (don't remember after who got that apartment) but was just to show the "movements" on the "closet" remembering that was said that that division will have a cam because good things could happen there...

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

In fact at time it was Layla&Eric apartment.. (don't remember after who got that apartment) but was just to show the "movements" on the "closet" remembering that was said that that division will have a cam because good things could happen there...

Here is what you are referring.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks :biggrin: I'm glad to see that my memory is still working :biggrin::biggrin: 
7 months later :cool:

You were close just in the wrong apartment.:biggrin: Although I think we can give you this as the two apartments look alike.:confused:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well she is thoroughly enjoying watching Carrie & David but no clothes off yet lol

Its certainly putting a smile on her face but we want her to put a smile on our faces too ::)

This goes beyond my understanding :biggrin:
At least when she did this on first time she really seems to be enjoying watching... now it seems she is just there waiting for the bus to arrive and leave

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

This goes beyond my understanding :biggrin:
At least when she did this on first time she really seems to be enjoying watching... now it seems she is just there waiting for the bus to arrive and leave

:biggrin: Can see what you mean like a dead fish sat there but her face does crack sometimes :biggrin: