Carrie & David

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, Amy3 said:

If anyone follows this apt they should be on the lookout to see how they deal with the curtainless view from the free cam. 

What do you mean deal with? They just look through the doorway lol. its as it always used to be before they started their hanging curtains phobia.

My only worry is that the sex watcher is back so another exciting night looms then unless she has had a brain transplant 😁

There is some other young lady there who looks rather nice though. Maybe she is the watchers next subject 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

My only worry is that the sex watcher is back so another exciting night looms then unless she has had a brain transplant 😁

There is some other young lady there who looks rather nice though. Maybe she is the watchers next subject 😁

Hahahaha lol the sex watcher. Great name for him. :biggrin:

as a moments op i check this apt every day to see if anything is happening. sinse the birthday party i have only found 1 sex session between carrie & david. something is wrong here. if anything happens at this party beside ice cream, cake, & baloons i'll be surprized!

Capture_2018_04_23_17_04_11_246.png

Capture_2018_04_23_17_04_37_991.png

• Upvote 1