Carrie & David

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Expected. In general, it's sad - but now, in principle, for all closed pairs - game is over.

David&Carrie. Lina&Dominica. Misty&Kyle (but Anna gave them new chance). Of those I've heard about - that statistics are really bad.

But in principle, this is a general problem inflation in the project. Mira and Henry - hot fuck every day, regular advertising in Twitter - 0 posts on forum and views are not that good (except orgies). Darcie and Stif - similarly. The point of interest are only various insane things, sudden intrigues, hard dramas (but with subtext - like Ana&Rock or Candy&Dean) and orgies.

Fascinating! IMHO, it's because the typical  VH subscriber is not really a voyeur, but a person who wants to see live sex and as time goes on their appetite for "more interesting" types of sex will only grow. VH and the manages are in a race to keep up with this demand. Oh well, I tried!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

why do they still open new apartments with regular couples if nobody wants to buy subscription to watch that? can you explain this phenomenon?

Cause the managers only have access to the people they have access too and that pool is getting smaller. This happens to be the reason I argued against having managers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. There will be new people. I wish C&D a good life and thank them for the nice times they gave us here.

There will always be new people wanting a slice of what they think is the good life 🙄 Who is C&D by the way?

Just now, Robwin said:

There will always be new people wanting a slice of what they think is the good life 🙄

Everyone thinks they can be successful in the beginning. Anyways, I think I'll listen to the guy who actually knows what they are saying. Groomy is an impeccable source of information in this regard and is very difficult to counter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, they went 2 weeks without a single comment. I'd say that's a sign the viewers weren't getting what they want and the tenants weren't willing to progress to meet those demands. Just a guess! 😊

I guess you guessed right 😉

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you guessed right 😉

Many have now gone a long time without comment does that mean we will be having a mass exodus? However as I said Carrie is still there and no sign of packing.?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Many have now gone a long time without comment does that mean we will be having a mass exodus? However as I said Carrie is still there and no sign of packing.?

they're leaving tomorrow