Lisa, Chloe

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I proposed Wilfried in my last post because we already called the guy on the pic Luke. But we can also call him #5 (5th guy Lisa has fucked in this apt) because he might not be the last guy fucking Lisa in this place.

Are you talking about the guy fucked lisa last night, or the first guy ever fucked Lisa on VH?

I am talking about the first guy ever fucked lisa back in last spring. lets call him Luke. When he shows up, he is planning something. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Are you talking about the guy fucked lisa last night, or the first guy ever fucked Lisa on VH?

I am talking about the first guy ever fucked lisa back in last spring. lets call him Luke. When he shows up, he is planning something. 

I'm sorry zoifan i'm talking about the one of last night.

We can call the first one Luke here but he also has a number at Misty's place (i don't remember his nr.) because he fucked her.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

I'm sorry zoifan i'm talking about the one of last night.

We can call the first one Luke here but he also has a number at Misty's place (i don't remember his nr.) because he fucked her.

Luke's history goes before Misty joined the project.

Something tells me he will appear in Chloe and Lisa life more often with influences or changes.