Lisa, Chloe

The livingroom cam3 needs an fix asap,i kinda want to watch the girls in coach etc but there isn't an single cam that let me watch it minimal close,house looks not very nice but would be nice to be able to watch both girls,till James arrives and starts living there as usual,then no thanks.

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The livingroom cam3 needs an fix asap,i kinda want to watch the girls in coach etc but there isn't an single cam that let me watch it minimal close,house looks not very nice but would be nice to be able to watch both girls,till James arrives and starts living there as usual,then no thanks.

Already forwarded all about the bad cam placements...

• Upvote 1

The shower room looks like a bloody sports club communal shower :biggrin: I bet Lisa is pissed off losing her other apartment which was luxurious compared to this one, not impressed at all what are VH looking at saving money now :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

The shower room looks like a bloody sports club communal shower :biggrin: I bet Lisa is pissed off losing her other apartment which was luxurious compared to this one, not impressed at all what are VH looking at saving money now :biggrin:

with this route perhaps the next step and they live in tents,

and thus save a little more

• Like 2