Lisa, Chloe

I don't know what it is about Chloe but I still find myself ridiculously attracted to her. So much potential with her if she would just be more social with the rest of the network of other tenants. Even if she doesn't want to engage in the crazier sex stuff, I just wish I could see her interacting with other people and having fun but they're always keeping themselves isolated from everyone else. Or maybe they could find their own network of friends if they don't like hanging out with the others.

bandicam_2018-02-20_23-24-30-396.jpg

bandicam_2018-02-20_23-25-22-401.jpg

• Like 3

The only people missing from this party would be Dean and Candy. Not sure how I feel this being all couples and there not being any guys to flirt with Chloe but even with this I hope everything goes well and this means a start of a more interactive relationship with the others.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only people missing from this party would be Dean and Candy. Not sure how I feel this being all couples and there not being any guys to flirt with Chloe but even with this I hope everything goes well and this means a start of a more interactive relationship with the others.

It would be already a success to involve Lisa & Chloe a little more into the community of the others. With so many people in that small place nothing special is going to happen anyways.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It would be already a success to involve Lisa & Chloe a little more into the community of the others. With so many people in that small place nothing special is going to happen anyways.

Not expecting anything to happen with Lisa or Chloe there to begin with. They are not into the sexually adventurous things like the others are and I expect this to be just a regular party. I do agree I would like to see Lisa and Chloe interact with the others more but I'm not sure who's to blame for that, the others for not inviting them or Lisa and Chloe for not being more social with them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not expecting anything to happen with Lisa or Chloe there to begin with. They are not into the sexually adventurous things like the others are and I expect this to be just a regular party. I do agree I would like to see Lisa and Chloe interact with the others more but I'm not sure who's to blame for that, the others for not inviting them or Lisa and Chloe for not being more social with them.

Maybe we will see an answer to that tonight

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

i think the future has another openion

parties to change their attitude

soon or later