Lisa, Chloe

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm guessing Chloe is not going to be hooking up with anyone other than James? I miss the time when she was fooling around with that other guy while James was away.

Imagine Lisa and Chloe turning this place into Party Central ! No, sorry , I can't stretch that far :dodgy: 

1 hour ago, Russ said:

They need another camera in the living room 

Maybe it will come later but i'm not sure for Alex and Anna there's any hurry about it now. Otherwise they would've placed it in the first place. Ana and Nyusha apt is coming soon. So, maybe it's more important for them.

This place looks more like a school dormitory than an apt

• Like 1

On 22/02/2018 at 6:51 PM, zoifan said:

Or fuck in the bedroom that has better camera and ligating setup?

Quite agree, cams and apartment are crap i bet Lisa misses her old apartment, don't understand why the change as she is no better off still only one bedroom and a crap apartment to go with it lol. And her other one had a lovely loggia the loggia here is rubbish.

Obviously Lisa has been down graded?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree, cams and apartment are crap i bet Lisa misses her old apartment, don't understand why the change as she is no better off still only one bedroom and a crap apartment to go with it lol. And her other one had a lovely loggia the loggia here is rubbish.

Obviously Lisa has been down graded?

I guess she received this place because she deserves it. When you have the same sex, the same positions with the same useless lazy dude over and over and over again, people are tired and don't watch you anymore. I don't even know why this guy is there. She might just use Mr Black and a dildo to have sex.