Lisa, Chloe

50 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think the apt is bad at all. but the living room cams need to be closer & 1 more added. the lighting isn't bad if they leave it on.

Capture_2018_02_19_15_43_31_376.png

If the electricity is free there of course, they can leave it on. But it would've been better if they were in a place with a large window in the living room like in the old apt. There's also no window in the bedroom.

It's really a shame to be in a place like that. But it's up to them now to show what they're capable of. If they don't, i'm not sure they will be there for a long time. 

Just now, nounou said:

why there is just one free cam why they didn't ad an other one in living room

With two girls living here, one girl may use the couch as a bed essentially turning it into another bedroom so I'm thinking the assumption is since there will most likely be a lot of sex in the living room, they're making both LR cams pay cams. That's just my guess though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With two girls living here, one girl may use the couch as a bed essentially turning it into another bedroom so I'm thinking the assumption is since there will most likely be a lot of sex in the living room, they're making both LR cams pay cams. That's just my guess though.

maybe that is true

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think you are right.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Let's wait and see :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think there will be any difference on that aspect... will be all equal. It's the different structure of divisions that allow that bad kitchen and useless kitchen cam

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It can be this, but look for example there is a lot of sex in the room and among others

the anna herself always made great orgies with free cams,

to have a cam in the kitchen, it would be better not to have any, nobody will see this cam

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

but look for example there is a lot of sex in the room and among others

the anna herself always made great orgies with free cams,

The difference with Alex and Anna's place was they had a bedroom to use and only chose to stay in the living room. Even when they moved into their current apartment, it's a two bedroom apartment, one bedroom for each couple. In this apartment, there is only one bedroom and the LR has no other option other than to be used as the 2nd bedroom.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference with Alex and Anna's place was they had a bedroom to use and only chose to stay in the living room. Even when they moved into their current apartment, it's a two bedroom apartment, one bedroom for each couple. In this apartment, there is only one bedroom and the LR has no other option other than to be used as the 2nd bedroom.

can be the reason, I do not know, now have a free cam and have none and equal no one will see

the same goes in alex and lina apartments, many of them have free cams in the hallway,

and this apartment here in CC has half the attention