Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

second groomy she said she does not care that he fucks others, she has problems with jealousy because of kisses

HAHA!! So, he can fuck other women as long as he doesn't kiss them.  That's like saying that having sex with a prostitute isn't cheating because you're paying for it. So stupid! Lol So, we can fuck, but I can't kiss you, cause that's too intimate. Crazy!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

HAHA!! So, he can fuck other women as long as he doesn't kiss them.  That's like saying that having sex with a prostitute isn't cheating because you're paying for it. So stupid! Lol So, we can fuck, but I can't kiss you, cause that's too intimate. Crazy!

Yes Candy seems to be totally out of her mind lately...

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can't see Candy swinging with anyone there.  She's fucking with Dean pea brain that's all.

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Candy seems to be totally out of her mind lately...

candy & dean can't possibly be actually together. i think candy has something on the outside that we don't know about. dean spends way too much time at everyone elses houses. if candy really cared that much she would keep a closer eye on him. also she likes dick too much to not get any. when she goes it will probably be to another guy's apt.

• Like 2

The most amazing thing about this new  years party is Anna -She is way so pregnant yet she still feeds everyone- makes sure they are happy and that each of them has a place to sleep--Alex has got himself a real gem

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Candy was not objecting to the kissing --She said he did it with too much passion

That's even more ridiculous. How does she measure that? On the Candy passion scale? And when it's too much? Either she's okay with swinging or she's not. But please stop this BS, Candy :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

The most amazing thing about this new  years party is Anna -She is way so pregnant yet she still feeds everyone- makes sure they are happy and that each of them has a place to sleep--Alex has got himself a real gem

Well Anna is still the queen of VH and the best cook in whole Russia so yes she's totally amazing :heart::heart:

• Like 2

It was obvious right from the start that Dean had cooked up a swap with Lexy and Pete--It was also obvious that Candy was going along with his plan --for what ever reason I dont know--We really dont know what was said or what actions took place right before she broke away from the foursome -She may have been bitching about the kiss but there could and probably were other factors

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It was obvious right from the start that Dean had cooked up a swap with Lexy and Pete--It was also obvious that Candy was going along with his plan --for what ever reason I dont know--We really dont know what was said or what actions took place right before she broke away from the foursome -She may have been bitching about the kiss but there could and probably were other factors

Didn't groomy confirm that it was the kissing that botherd her?

I want to know how it is these people are getting paid? That is, are Dean and Candy getting anything out of this? Seems to me that Dean only has Lexy as a possible target and Candy doesn't much care about anyone here. Why do they come here?