Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Didn't groomy confirm that it was the kissing that botherd her?

Candy and Dean were arguing in the kitchen right aafter it happened and Groomy said that she bitched about the passion Dean had kissed Lexy with

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I want to know how it is these people are getting paid? That is, are Dean and Candy getting anything out of this? Seems to me that Dean only has Lexy as a possible target and Candy doesn't much care about anyone here. Why do they come here?

Drew came in the kitchen and took off Candy's panties off which she seemed to be trying to keep on all evening -- She made no move to stop him ---Candy would fuck Drew in a heartbeat--- then at a later time he got under the covers with her on the couch and took her  pantyhose off and it looked very much like he was doing some finger work on her--watch the way she looks and talks to him

So, isn't that the reason for the breakup of the foursome?  I mean, maybe not the kissing, but the "passionate" kissing. In other words, she would have been cool with it if only Dean wasn't enjoying it too much. What a fucked up way to sex swap! I can see why a girl wouldn't want her man to be too intimate with another girl, but if it's all happening during a sex event, you have to just let that shit go. Now, if he can't quit her after the sex is over then yes, I can understand being pissed about that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, isn't that the reason for the breakup of the foursome?  I mean, maybe not the kissing, but the "passionate" kissing. In other words, she would have been cool with it if only Dean wasn't enjoying it too much. What a fucked up way to sex swap! I can see why a girl wouldn't want her man to be too intimate with another girl, but if it's all happening during a sex event, you have to just let that shit go. Now, if he can't quit her after the sex is over then yes, I can understand being pissed about that.

Glad you see it the same way I do :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It makes no sense it was just a kiss --that is why i think other things happened --She just might have picked that to bitch about plus when Groomy drops in he doesnt stay forever --I would think she bitched him out for more things--They argued for quite awhile and not all of it in the kitchen---I think golfer is right that we dont really know what goes on with Dean and her when they are not here--She might live with another guy for all we know--She was kissing pete yesterday and letting him feel her up everytime they went out on the loggia--She hasnt even looked at him since the incident and show absolutely no interest in him--I am just curious and in no way shape or form disputing Jabbath's opinion --Just trying to explain why i am thinking like i am--

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It makes no sense it was just a kiss --that is why i think other things happened --She just might have picked that to bitch about plus when Groomy drops in he doesnt stay forever --I would think she bitched him out for more things--They argued for quite awhile and not all of it in the kitchen---I think golfer is right that we dont really know what goes on with Dean and her when they are not here--She might live with another guy for all we know--She was kissing pete yesterday and letting him feel her up everytime they went out on the loggia--She hasnt even looked at him since the incident and show absolutely no interest in him--I am just curious and in no way shape or form disputing Jabbath's opinion --Just trying to explain why i am thinking like i am--

Of course it's possible that there's more about it. As I said Candy is a total enigma lately

If you notice Dean doesnt show her any attention except when it suits him--even when she is obviously trying to get some loving from him--He is also always inviting guys to check her ass or other things out --or offering them a feel--Most of the girls he fucks on here arnt involved on any kind of regular basis with him--She probably has some kind of obsession with him and this treatment has fried her brain

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If you notice Dean doesnt show her any attention except when it suits him--even when she is obviously trying to get some loving from him--He is also always inviting guys to check her ass or other things out --or offering them a feel--Most of the girls he fucks on here arnt involved on any kind of regular basis with him--She probably has some kind of obsession with him and this treatment has fried her brain

yes this is true, he uses candy as a passport to the swing

she looks like her pretty doll, where he constantly offers others to touch to see,

but it seems that there are women who like to be treated like this

17 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

the main reason candy is still there is to stop dean from having too much fun with anyone else 

But why would Anna tolerate that? Could it be that the "drama" is getting them more views then "swinging" and so they are keeping up with the kardashians. You know what I mean!

• Like 1

the 2 reasons why candy is still there is 1 she dont want dean too have fun and 2 the most important thing is she wants drew more than anything thats why she is still there if she cant have drew then dean is getting nothing from anyone else lol