Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did everybody miss the hot fuck between Lexy & Pete in kitchen last night? Can't post pictures now. but it was quite hot.

I watched it, the couple is hot I like them much, but I don't understand why they haven't got at least a room available for themselves. Each time they want to fuck it's a sex in bathroom or kitchen where cams have bad angles. It's really frustrating for them and for me as well

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

I watched it, the couple is hot I like them much, but I don't understand why they haven't got at least a room available for themselves. Each time they want to fuck it's a sex in bathroom or kitchen where cams have bad angles. It's really frustrating for them and for me as well

I kind of like how the sneak around for a place for sex. The more horny they get the more careless about anybody might see them they get. But I agree they should get their own place soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I kind of like how the sneak around for a place for sex. The more horny they get the more careless about anybody might see them they get. But I agree they should get their own place soon.

I'm sure, in their own place we could watch the neverending fuck feast as girl is horny most of the time

• Like 1

btw, @jabbath1987 you said they're both Hungarians, so why they talk english to each other? the girl clearly doesn't understand the boy's language. Apart of that, she fluently talk to others in russian. I think it's only Pete who is from Hungary, Lexy might be Russian, wich makes the things easier.

54 minutes ago, waldi said:

true. they need to be in rooms with more & better cams & lighting.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, waldi said:

btw, @jabbath1987 you said they're both Hungarians, so why they talk english to each other? the girl clearly doesn't understand the boy's language. Apart of that, she fluently talk to others in russian. I think it's only Pete who is from Hungary, Lexy might be Russian, wich makes the things easier.

That's what I wondered too. sometimes they talk in Hungarian sometimes in English. She can speak Russian. It's an interesting situation for sure. 

• Like 1