Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

ahahaha :biggrin:
This was what you were telling me I was bullshitting about just the other night Sparkles..remember I was generalising about VH putting out unrealistic tweets.. and you accused me of bullshitting...
I rest my case.
Orgy???? where the fuck is the orgy?

You said sentences that wasn't said in any place... You was bullshiting their tweet about the visit of Mary and Maxim 
that's what i said and it was the true... You came later with that sorry "i was generalising"

Btw, and they was right that night... It was even better that they announced.. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's another stupid misleading tweet from them. It's some lame ass attempt at trying to be funny but it just makes them look more like liars. I've about had it with their stupid ass tweets. I just unfollowed them.

I don't even have twitter :biggrin: i only saw what appear on site and then copy to here 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You said sentences that wasn't said in any place... You was bullshiting their tweet about the visit of Mary and Maxim 
that's what i said and it was the true... You came later with that sorry "i was generalising"

Btw, and they was right that night... It was even better that they announced.. 

If I was generalising about tweets put out by VH I was not bullshitting... get your facts right.
VH always put out tweets announcing hot nights, orgys, hot sex etc.....people on here tune in.. sit through hours of uninteresting rubbish and are left let down.