Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I cant imagine Lexy or Pete telling Bree to stop swinging. When Candy did not fuck it up at that night they would have become swingers themselves...

Don't know what could have happen or even if something happen...
But i remember Bree all happy talking with them in english.. no problems... and then at the end of the night at the couch, guess something should have happen because it seems that since that moment all get different there ... 

Just a "guessing theory" could not even be related with that.. but with some kind of expectations they have when Alex and Anna leave and with Lexy&Pete arrival things could have changed...
And also they could just be 'tired'.. they are one of the longest couple now at VH

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't know what could have happen or even if something happen...
But i remember Bree all happy talking with them in english.. no problems... and then at the end of the night at the couch, guess something should have happen because it seems that since that moment all get different there ... 

Just a "guessing theory" could not even be related with that.. but with some kind of expectations they have when Alex and Anna leave and with Lexy&Pete arrival things could have changed...
And also they could just be 'tired'.. they are one of the longest couple now at VH

Well Lexy & Pete will get their own place. They talked about that with Anna already. Moving Misty & Nyusha in might work...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Lexy & Pete will get their own place. They talked about that with Anna already. Moving Misty & Nyusha in might work...

ahaha you want to put both girls that Bree have problems because Drew fuck them in their back????? you really like to see girls fight :biggrin::biggrin:

51 minut temu, jabbath1987 powiedział:

Ale nie nie moge sobie wyobrazić, Lexy LUB Pete Mowi Bree, ABY zatrzymać kołysanie. KIEDY Cukierki NIE spieprzyć W Tej Nocy mieliby STAC SIE swingers ...

I całkowicie zgadzam się z tobą, cukier zniszczony noc

• Like 1

Some are blaming Pete&Lexy here and others are blaming Rapunzel in another place. These people didn't come by themselves. They were put there by Anna and Alex.

I would say Alex and Anna are taking bad decisions lately for two of their apts. Putting lots of people in one apt with less rooms does not make any sens.  

Before, Drew and Bree were doing a lot in the Living room. That 's now impossible.

• Like 1