Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think Misty will want to give up having an apartment all to herself to share one with a bunch of people. And Nyu may not want to move out of a place where she's already friends with Ana and Rock and into a place where she's not really friends with Bree. It would make more sense to move Sid and Em here since they literally have no bedroom at all. 

Sid & Em yes why not. Or even better find new people more into swinging. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sid & Em yes why not. Or even better find new people more into swinging. 

That would be ideal. With Alex and Anna leaving, that means the only swinging couples we have are Henry/Mira and Rick/Betty and I don't watch those apartments. I've just about lost all faith in Alan/Nina/Serena to go any further and I'm not even sure if Edda/Joe are swingers or what even their limits are. Basically my interests in VH on a whole is dying really fast right now. Ana/Rock is the only apartment I'm watching at the moment but I can see my interest in that place starting to fall as well.

You don't have to blame bree for stop swinging. The apt is always full of people.the livingroom no more avalable. Where did they stay with the swing geust when they be here. I think when Lexy & pete live they will reteurn swinging.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nounou said:

You don't have to blame bree for stop swinging. The apt is always full of people.the livingroom no more avalable. Where did they stay with the swing geust when they be here. I think when Lexy & pete live they will reteurn swinging.

That's also true... there are now 6 persons (3 couples) in a house with 2 bedrooms.. and there was for many days 8 and 10 persons there on that house.. No conditions for nothing .. only bathroom sex or drew+bree bedroom sex 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That would be ideal. With Alex and Anna leaving, that means the only swinging couples we have are Henry/Mira and Rick/Betty and I don't watch those apartments. I've just about lost all faith in Alan/Nina/Serena to go any further and I'm not even sure if Edda/Joe are swingers or what even their limits are. Basically my interests in VH on a whole is dying really fast right now. Ana/Rock is the only apartment I'm watching at the moment but I can see my interest in that place starting to fall as well.

Joe & Nina and Alan & Edda have had a little daliance in the shower but nothing has gone any further i think Alan only does what Nina allows him to do as it was a long while before he was allowed to touch Serena until Nina had a threesome with her.

Personally i find Joe a bit boring and slow though Edda sure loves to bj him every chance she gets and he lies there lifeless letting her lol.

THey both were great to start with but lately i must admit have grown a bit bored with them especially since Edda seems to have lost her touch with other girls which was brilliant while it lasted.

I must admit Ana/Rock have never really interested me and don't really know why maybe the cams there in the bedroom are not that special.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Anna & Alex gave up swinging for obvious reasons. Bree & Drew even did not bother join the party at all. They stay in their room all time lately. I think Bree might be pregnant?

Bree pregnant hmm thats novel, i wonder who the father is lol.

1 hour ago, tomasalp said:

the living room is now very, very boring. Go to the bedroom now.Anna. lexy and pete come to the living room now ...??

The very Bad Idea is giving Lexy & pete thé bedroom they have to stay in livingroom.