Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Yes, that's not what I meant.

misty maybe come here and have your guests and keep this apartment safe

Em and sid in the old apartment announced a guest on the vhtv twiter, and they did not do anything interesting, so my hopes are very low

edit

Another boring night ahead here:sad:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Em and Sid have been watching TV, playing Video Games for days. They will be doing it for days to come.

Em behavior pattern becomes consistent with SXGD apartment. So far she has been doing piggy back on someone else in the apartment she stays with.  Like viewers saw Bree sex or Anna's pregnant tummy , so Em's rent and food was taken care of. 

I am happy for her, since she is quite happy with Sid.

However, Em will not survive this project. She will be out. It is matter of time. The problem for us is that her cute ass is delaying her departure.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zoifan said:

Em and Sid have been watching TV, playing Video Games for days. They will be doing it for days to come.

Em behavior pattern becomes consistent with SXGD apartment. So far she has been doing piggy back on someone else in the apartment she stays with.  Like viewers saw Bree sex or Anna's pregnant tummy , so Em's rent and food was taken care of. 

I am happy for her, since she is quite happy with Sid.

However, Em will not survive this project. She will be out. It is matter of time. The problem for us is that her cute ass is delaying her departure.

So true on that last part.  Was hoping this new apartment would change things up for them . . . . . . still that ass keeps me holding on.

21 minutes ago, PPark said:

So true on that last part.  Was hoping this new apartment would change things up for them . . . . . . still that ass keeps me holding on.

Being shown to the cameras occasionally is the only action it is going to get with Sid though :sad: