Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't bet on it. I think it's just a normal birthday party

I don't bet, always low expectations .. but i would like!!! ahah
And i have almost sure that something (don't mean sex) already happened there between Drew and Abby one night.. Lets see .. for Bree birthday, Bree and Drew are "too much concentrate" on Abby :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well it's seems normal to give names to regular guests to be easy to identify them when we talk about them.. 

I tend to agree. We also once named the pets. As for guests, we had some famous ones like Mighty Mouse and "The Girl in the Red Dress" over at the RLC threads. These babes were HOT, and generated a great deal of comments as a result.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tend to agree. We also once named the pets. As for guests, we had some famous ones like Mighty Mouse and "The Girl in the Red Dress" over at the RLC threads. These babes were HOT, and generated a great deal of comments as a result.

True lool I totally forgot that part :biggrin:

I know, but there is a "will to know that detail" ... he was quoting me and I read foamy answer words (maybe incorrectly) as here (CC/VH) we even care with pets name, so it's totally normal have names for the regular guests instead of saying... the cat, the dog, the bird, or call guest every time regular guests are here without distinguish them from others 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

True but could that be because the majority of the tenants are so boring?

• Like 1