Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy is a better catch then Nyusha. Dean didn't follow the rules of the relationship. Dean is an idiot and he didn't play her right. We all know what Candy is capable of. Dean has lousy, selfish sex in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Candy is a better catch then Nyusha. Dean didn't follow the rules of the relationship. Dean is an idiot and he didn't play her right. We all know what Candy is capable of. Dean has lousy, selfish sex in my opinion. 

Well we don't know the facts exactly but what @groomy said here lately I won't blame Dean...

• Like 3

i like candy a lot & want to see her but i don't have a problem with dean being a dog. i think that he & nyusha should be paired up in a new apt. they surely would have other swingers over to party with & if nobody was available they could have sex with each other. it would be perfect for the simple reason that they aren't a couple. each could do whatever they wanted & also fuck each other's brains out. anyone have a problem with that idea? it would also give em & sid a room (they deserve 1 since they have shown a lot of improvement lately) as soon as do nothing rapunzel is shown the door!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, nack said:

Nothing is going to happen as Pete and Lexy don't swing. Dean on the other hand just need a hole to do his thing..::)

That might not be true, at least for her. The second time she showed her tits, she actually told pete, that he is not fair. Either he shares or he dont show. So she might actually be fine with it. And pete thought the whole night about it, again and again. I guess, with enough alcohol and outside pressure (like the funny games they used to play) it might happen. Only a question of time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

That might not be true, at least for her. The second time she showed her tits, she actually told pete, that he is not fair. Either he shares or he dont show. So she might actually be fine with it. And pete thought the whole night about it, again and again. I guess, with enough alcohol and outside pressure (like the funny games they used to play) it might happen. Only a question of time.

So Pete had issues ..hmm. Now that the apartment is crowded,I doubt that we will see another 3some from Bree plus the fact that she can be really temperamental some times and fights a lot with Drew.They have turned into another 'couple' just like M and H.

17 minutes ago, nack said:

So Pete had issues .

Not so sure. The last time they had sex right after Dean left the room it looked as if Pete was trying to get a threesome started. And then the morning when Dean and Dan were about to fuck Nyusha, Pete was actually the first one who was rubbing and flirting with Nyusha and Lexy didn't seem to mind at all. Pete even grabbed her tits and had his hands in Nyu's panties. I agree with Oeemmm, I think they just need some time before they start getting into the crazier sexual stuff.