Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say it again all the censoring going on there is purely made up by the Camarads guy. Now look at their forums section. It's pretty safe to say it's dead by now. People won't post when they get censored like it's the case there.

They just don't learn..all that censoring,and close "inveroment" thing in a lot of ways only prejudicates,an good exemple of that..look the "big cam site" forum posts and then to the VH one..one it's alive,diverse,with lots of diferents opinions and views,other it's full of times,routines,and unidimensional posts.

• Like 4

I don’t care how much hours they make show.. When I subscribe on a voyeur site I wanna see a private life, masturbation or sex, not people spending time (even for only 10 minutes) making show in front of a pc... That’s the reason I heated camarads. But now fotunately things are different because on camarads only few girls do that... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

for me , personally, they can spread  legs in front of cams all day long, the close the better, you know me, I don't mind :biggrin:

• And Ary can also bring her curvy,big boobs blondie girlfriend and have some fun togheter,fine with that:cool:.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don’t care how much hours they make show.. When I subscribe on a voyeur site I wanna see a private life, masturbation or sex, not people spending time (even for only 10 minutes) making show in front of a pc... That’s the reason I heated camarads. But now fotunately things are different because on camarads only few girls do that... 

hehe dude, you're full of idealism, you should join rlc :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Just don't watch it when she cams. It's really not that big of a deal. I think Catlyn and Anthonia were the big time cam girls. It's just a fun job for the girls, but it's their real life either way. That's all. I'm jealous actually! That's the main reason I don't watch cam girls. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Hi mib, since their camming is for an enirely different audience, that actually is part of their "real" life. I'm not a huge fan of camgirls myself either, I love couples camming though

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Patty! Oh my, wouldnt that just be awesome to see again! ❤️

No ideia who it's Patty?I was just crossing my fingers that Ary would one day bring an girl like blondie(body type)but if she already have one and it's called Patty then..bring Patty to the fun hehe

• Like 1