Ary & George Part #1

21 minutes ago, mShiva said:

Ary & George 

Link removed because against the rules 

Wtf?! Stop with this.  And please if you want to do something,translate good. Not some aberrations!!  This is not what we speack. You really can t stop ? You see u didn t do nothing with your post and now you come with that ?!this is pathetic. 

Edited by moos54

Thank God, that's over with for the moment. I respect everyone's opinion, but I NEVER, involve myself or take sides. Regardless what people say or post. I was not there to put a face on it or make any judgment or assumption. It’s true that people’s egos tend to get the best of them in many conflict situations, but if you’re lucky to have anyone in your life with which you can have a good, clean fight, the peace that comes after the resolution is the most significant thing ever. Unfortunately, this is an incident from the past. When it comes to getting our way, many of us will use a range of techniques from crying to guilt-trips and even sharing someone's private post. Speak to me like you would want to be spoken to and in private. People do not need to know the course of anyone's actions, or abusive relations.  (If this is happening, apparently, we can watch it LIVE) I've broken off conversations before with people that I ended up agreeing with, not because they were right, but because, it was the right thing to do. There was a specific thread a while ago, and I broke off talking to someone because they kept talking down to me. I ended up talking to another person who ultimately helped me understand where and why I was wrong to say what I was saying (and I changed accordingly) I know things can get heated at times, but you're only hurting your argument if you're just going to lash out. I can agree with everyone's post, but I don't have a cavalier attitude, but an understanding, why people do, what they do.  Joey :cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mShiva said:

Ok, then maybe members want to write all you guys said in romanian so they can translate it by their own

You don't understand you can t distroid me ? Understand that !! And stop with this. You really don't t see anyone don t believe you ? You was Catlyn,after Camarads,after that,and now other account ! It was the discussion when the drunk guy wanted to come in the house. And was a fight because George didnt want to move here because of the zone and I wanted. Stop with that ! I think u really didn t believe me when I said I will go to police for what all u have done and what u do now. We will see here soon ! I promise you. Kiss. 

3 minutes ago, mShiva said:

Ok, then maybe members want to write all you guys said in romanian so they can translate it by their own

Yes i will translate myself the entire conversation to show you what i am talking about. You pick some words, you edith the video. Lets see what Antena1 is gonna say about that good strorie i just send them. Burn in hell maggots!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

Yes i will translate myself the entire conversation to show you what i am talking about. You pick some words, you edith the video. Lets see what Antena1 is gonna say about that good strorie i just send them. Burn in hell maggots!!!

Hehe i like the final part..Burn in hell maggots!!No ideia what an maggot is but sounds cool(but bet isn't an nice thing:biggrin:).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

You don't understand you can t distroid me ? Understand that !! And stop with this. You really don't t see anyone don t believe you ? You was Catlyn,after Camarads,after that,and now other account ! It was the discussion when the drunk guy wanted to come in the house. And was a fight because George didnt want to move here because of the zone and I wanted. Stop with that ! I think u really didn t believe me when I said I will go to police for what all u have done and what u do now. We will see here soon ! I promise you. Kiss. 

As a subscriber, I don't care about what happened in the past. If you feel the need to express your dissatisfaction, do it on your time and in private. (you're safe now, that's all that matters, Ary) What we do care about, is the present, now, you. So please, continue your adventures here on VHTV, and move on to a better place. I have enough problems with the woman in my life. Who has nothing better to do but read my private conversations and reply without me knowing? So, one can imagine, how pissed off I am right now. The last thing, I need to read, it's about hate, and being dissatisfied, trust, etc. Those attributes creates chaos. I don't get much of a chance to do anything at the moment, building my own home, on one good leg. Every day, I bitch about something, and I can see it in their eyes, the contractors, who I hired are ready to hang me. The point is, they don't need to hear my cries or witness my dissatisfaction. Why ruin their perfect day with dread! Joey :cool:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

As a subscriber, I don't care, about what happened in the past, if you feel the need to express your dissatisfaction. Great, do it on your time and in private. (you're safe now, that's all that matters, Ary) What we do care about, is the present, now, you. So please, continue your adventures here on VHTV, and move on to a better place. I have enough problems with the woman in my life. Who has nothing better to do but read my private conversations and reply, without me knowing? So, one can imagine, how pissed off I am right now. The last thing, I need to read, it's about hate, and being dissatisfied, trust, etc. Those attributes creates chaos. I don't get much of a chance to do anything at the moment, building my own home, on one good leg. Every day, I bitch about something, and I can see it in their eyes, that these contractors, who I hired are ready to hang me. The point is, they don't need to hear my cries or witness my dissatisfaction. Why ruin their perfect day with dread! Joey :cool:

Thank you for your support ! 

And I hope you to be good andI am sorry for what I heard ... 

Kiss 😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

We all know that Camarads are sinking and you want to drag us with you.

And at some point I was contemplating on asking what your experience with Camarads was like but I think this sums it up. I haven't read the past posts so I don't if this was discussed already.

• Like 1