Ary & George Part #1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And at some point I was contemplating on asking what your experience with Camarads was like but I think this sums it up. I haven't read the past posts so I don't if this was discussed already.

It was not, i decided to let anything behind, and thats im going to do. This camatards guys donk want to do the same. The only problem is that theyr not sinking in whater they are sinking in moving sand and we all know whats happen when you start to move like a fucking retard in sinking sands , you touch the bottom hard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think it's just an adjustment on the Site that needs to be made so the Positioning of the Thumbnails appear below the Video Screen and not directly on the Screen itself. VHTV will get it rectified.

Or it will stay because the premium can shut it off.  :sad:

On 2018-01-23 at 12:53 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Ary och George, du lovebirds, vill prova något roligt och sexig? Jag ser att du har porr på, vi titta på några amatör kön och ibland för skojs skull vi sätta på en sexig par och bara följa med och göra vad de gör på den tiden. Om hon ger honom huvudet jag ska göra det, om han vänder henne över och ger den till henne vovve, kommer vi att göra det. Jag sa några av mina vänner om detta arbete, en del tycker att jag är konstig, andra tyckte att det var mycket roligt. Låt mig veta vad du tycker! 

So hot girl ,,, i love her , and i love that she do vith George ,, he`s a lucky boy :-)

• Like 2