Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I forwarded your request about your contest days to James, Ash. Sorry to hear about your financial issue. There will be better I hope. :heart:

Thx jabbath, the good thing is we pay all our bills on time and owe no one anything. The bad thing is that leaves us with little left to spend on frivolous things. It sucks, but some of my friends are in serious debt and don't have any money to spend, i really feel bad for them

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Thx jabbath, the good thing is we pay all our bills on time and owe no one anything. The bad thing is that leaves us with little left to spend on frivolous things. It sucks, but some of my friends are in serious debt and don't have any money to spend, i really feel bad for them

Well that's a good start having no debt, Ash. We hope you stay with us for a long time here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Premium Members can Toggle thos Features On or Off. Non Members of VHTV will have to live with it or buy a Membership to have the ability to not see it.

Yes. They are idiots. They are increasingly restricting non-premium members. :sad: :angry:

8 minutes ago, xdjernix said:

Yes. They are idiots. They are increasingly restricting non-premium members. :sad: :angry:

I think it's just an adjustment on the Site that needs to be made so the Positioning of the Thumbnails appear below the Video Screen and not directly on the Screen itself. VHTV will get it rectified.

• Like 3