Ary & George Part #1

6 hours ago, sailer said:

Just a though seing Ary blowing him: George has the smallest dick from all the vh boys :)))))))))

If you are a man, who has been cursed, with a less than generous handout in the pants department you might want to look away now. Sexual medicine has shown that contrary to favorite (wishful?) thinking penis size does matter when it comes to pleasing a woman in bed. The good news is that it only matters for some women and some types of orgasms. (One would be like Ary) I found that women who have frequent vaginal orgasms are more likely than other women to say they climax more easily with men with larger penises. Might be due at least in part to the more exceptional ability of a more extended penis to stimulate the entire length of the vagina, and the cervix. Male anxiety about penis size may not reflect internalized, culturally, arbitrary, masculine, stereotypes. But an accurate appreciation that size matters to many women, just as men feel legitimate anxiety when they enter the mating market about their intelligence, personality traits, sense of humor, social status, height, wealth, and other characteristics known to be favored by women across cultures. I tend to ignore some facts, and I am not cutting myself short either, a world generated by statistics. Touch, caress, and feel the excitement melting into each other's hearts. Love with trust, and size to her will be no concern.  iPirate :cool:

• Like 5