Ary & George Part #1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not the size of the Wand that counts but it's all in the way you use it.  A man with 5 or 6 inches can bring just as much pleasure to a woman as a man with 9 or 10 Inches.  

Haha, 9 or 10 inches eh? Never had one, i might think it might naturally give a tiny bit more pleasure, just sayin .:biggrin:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, 9 or 10 inches eh? Never had one, i might think it might naturally give a tiny bit more pleasure, just sayin .:biggrin:

It would hurt Ash and you know it! Plus, what if he wanted you to deepthroat it? A girl can dream though. 😛

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It would hurt Ash and you know it! Plus, what if he wanted you to deepthroat it? A girl can dream though. 😛

I guess it probably might hurt, i hope I'll never find out! I told you I'm not a deepthroater, I can't do it without gagging and tears running down my face, not pretty, i think I have a thin throat, that's my excuse anyway, Lol

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess it probably might hurt, i hope I'll never find out! I told you I'm not a deepthroater, I can't do it without gagging and tears running down my face, not pretty, i think I have a thin throat, that's my excuse anyway, Lol

Hahaha. This was funny. Just I remember I have a friend who have one .. and tell s me was more pain then pleasure and she can t make a good oral😂😂

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha! Thin throat! So, it goes like this.....

"Hey man, I met this hot piece of Ash last night!", Oh really? "Yeah, she was hot as fuck. I got her back to my place and we started messing around. I must have went down on her for like an hour. She loved it!" And then what happened? Why the face? "Well, after that, I whipped it out and she started sucking it. I was like that's nice, but go down further, .....and then she said!" What? Why are you crying? "She said she had a thin throat? 😭😭😭"  

Ash, you need to practice girl! Maybe try a shot of whiskey first. Use lube that doesn't taste awful! 

...and lastly, those tears running down your face, mixes with precum and saliva is something guys love. 😀

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Hahaha. This was funny. Just I remember I have a friend who have one .. and tell s me was more pain then pleasure and she can t make a good oral😂😂

Thank you Ary! Amy's advice is for me to swallow lube and try to force it in. lol!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Thin throat! So, it goes like this.....

"Hey man, I met this hot piece of Ash last night!", Oh really? "Yeah, she was hot as fuck. I got her back to my place and we started messing around. I must have went down on her for like an hour. She loved it!" And then what happened? Why the face? "Well, after that, I whipped it out and she started sucking it. I was like that's nice, but go down further, .....and then she said!" What? Why are you crying? "She said she had a thin throat? 😭😭😭"  

Ash, you need to practice girl! Maybe try a shot of whiskey first. Use lube that doesn't taste awful! 

...and lastly, those tears running down your face, mixes with precum and saliva is something guys love. 😀

Hahaha!! That guy would be crying allright, because he had the best orgasm he ever had in his life! Guy used to constantly try to push my head down and catch me offguard, but i got lots of better things i do that he likes a lot more, 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha!! That guy would be crying allright, because he had the best orgasm he ever had in his life! Guy used to constantly try to push my head down and catch me offguard, but i got lots of better things i do that he likes a lot more, 

Come on Ash! Practice makes perfect! 😮

• Like 3